King Spade Family.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Spade Family.

A place for an online guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a break

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight
Admin

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Taking a break   Taking a break Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:49 am

I know I said this once before, but this time I am...I've deleted RO so there will be no temptation of me coming back. I need some time to think about things and I will not be back until that thinking it done. So...yeah...Good luck and I hope I'm still guilded when I get back lol. Of course I'll be around on the forums from time to time, but in game I doubt it. Make sure Kushin gets transed that all I ask truly, if you need me for something tell him and I'll see what I can do. Later

-Twilight

>_> Yet again I fail at breaks xD J I hate low rank /gg you can still use the BK btw.
Back to top Go down
https://kingspadefamily.forumotion.net
-Jade-

-Jade-

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:30 pm

XD thats ok cause we love it when TWi ish on he ish an wesome guildie geek Ninja Plot Ninja Plot Ninja Plot Ninja Plot Ninja Plot
Back to top Go down
Dhizzandra

Dhizzandra

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:27 am

It's because you have no willpower, darling. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a break
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
King Spade Family. :: General Speaking. :: Hiii!-
Jump to: