King Spade Family.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Spade Family.

A place for an online guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why i left KingSade and what im gunna do...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

why i left KingSade and what im gunna do... Empty
PostSubject: why i left KingSade and what im gunna do...   why i left KingSade and what im gunna do... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:55 pm

Hey,waz up KSers,i jusy wanted to post this topic to tell you why i left KS and what im gunna do so you wont miss meh....
WHY I LEFT:
well my bro was bein a f**kwad and he took my rogue and stuffed it in a crappy guild called returbution...but i just got it back....but the thing is...i put my rogue in Darkness Falls
WHAT I'M GUNNA DO:
well since i like Darkness falls and they need a stalker (i plan to trans somday xD) i've decided that when and ONLY when my sin is strong enough i will add it it KS,any comments or disses like how im a total f**kwad for letting my bro take my rogue and leaving KS for another guild plz reply....i didnt mean to leave.
Back to top Go down
-Jade-

-Jade-

PostSubject: Re: why i left KingSade and what im gunna do...   why i left KingSade and what im gunna do... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:01 am

you could have came back though instead of going to DF
DF has betrayed us because we dont WoE often...we USED to be allies but their guild leader is WAY to WoE crazed....dont get me wrong he's a cool guy..but takes the game WAY to seriously
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: why i left KingSade and what im gunna do...   why i left KingSade and what im gunna do... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:56 pm

Honestly, I know Evis is a loyal member of KS...But she went to DF, who mind you I talked with a few members and the GL is a total dick...Sorry to say but I don't see why you would ever join the guild that's strictly WoE...But ya know I guess it's what ever. Like Jade said you should have just come back. And next time your bro wants to take somehting not his, tell him to fuck off and you will pvp him for it. I'll lend you my gear so you can own the shit out of him Wink
Back to top Go down
https://kingspadefamily.forumotion.net
--Juggalotus--

--Juggalotus--

PostSubject: Re: why i left KingSade and what im gunna do...   why i left KingSade and what im gunna do... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:18 am

evi, you fail. you're sin is NOT allowed in KS
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: why i left KingSade and what im gunna do...   why i left KingSade and what im gunna do... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:46 pm

Well I was nice...But I am not gonna be nice now...Evis...You guild hopped from a guild that actually welcomed you...Truly why would we want you back in? What says it doesn't happen again...I mean really? DF? Fuck that kick rocks man, and go to a guild thats WoE only (From what I have heard) We'll catch you in a castle and showed you what you left /gg
Back to top Go down
https://kingspadefamily.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why i left KingSade and what im gunna do...   why i left KingSade and what im gunna do... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why i left KingSade and what im gunna do...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
King Spade Family. :: General Speaking. :: Hiii!-
Jump to: