King Spade Family.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Spade Family.

A place for an online guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Unconventional 2 Handed Crit LK Experiment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
--Juggalotus--

--Juggalotus--

My Unconventional 2 Handed Crit LK Experiment Empty
PostSubject: My Unconventional 2 Handed Crit LK Experiment   My Unconventional 2 Handed Crit LK Experiment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:23 pm

Alright, So I'm going to Be trying an Unconventional Build. A Two Handed Crit Lord Knight. People keep telling me if I want to go crit Lord Knight then Get Nib. But I like two handed so Fuck what other people say, I'm going to go for it. Plus only 2 Handed LK's can use Parry. [it's not usable with any other weapon except a 2 handed sword.] So these are the gears i'm going to get to try to max my LK's power and critial out and still have a decent Defense and Health. [Without spending millions on Sqi's, Celeb's, PCB's or Kaho's]

Top: Ulle's Cap [1] [Gryphon]
Mid: Angel Wing Ears [1] [Dark Illusion]
Bottom: Romantic Leaf
Weapon: +10 Bastard Sword [3] [Doppelganger, Alligator, Alligator]
Armor: +7 Plate Mail [1] [Pecopeco]
Shoes: +8 Shoes [Dark Lord]
Garment: +7 Muffler [1] [Deviling or Raydic]
Accessory: Crit Ring x2

My Goal is to have 70-85 Crit since it's not doubled with a 2 handed like it is with an Assassin with Katars.
Back to top Go down
hatchetkitty

PostSubject: Re: My Unconventional 2 Handed Crit LK Experiment   My Unconventional 2 Handed Crit LK Experiment Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:07 pm

how much luk are you goin to pump for your crits
Back to top Go down
--Juggalotus--

--Juggalotus--

PostSubject: Re: My Unconventional 2 Handed Crit LK Experiment   My Unconventional 2 Handed Crit LK Experiment Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:30 pm

as much as i need to get 1 out of 2 hit's is a crit xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Unconventional 2 Handed Crit LK Experiment   My Unconventional 2 Handed Crit LK Experiment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Unconventional 2 Handed Crit LK Experiment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
King Spade Family. :: Guild Chat. :: Speaking of In game. :: Builds and Stat/Skill help-
Jump to: