King Spade Family.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Spade Family.

A place for an online guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thantos Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
triggeres

triggeres

Thantos Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Thantos Adventure   Thantos Adventure Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:26 pm

one day Jade offered if we can go to thanthos tower to see how well we all improved in are skills so Mi'qmag made a party including Jade,Hitch,triggeres(thats me),and medical-ninja(my little brother).we made it to the entrance and twilight soon joined us as well and with that our mission was set
[img]Thantos Adventure Advent10[/img] Wink
We fought long and hard breaking into the floors of the towers one by one fighting incredible monsters within almost every step.
[img]Thantos Adventure 129510[/img][img]Thantos Adventure 170110[/img][img]Thantos Adventure 170210[/img][img]Thantos Adventure 170310[/img]
but suddenly,our fears have come true,we were out of supplies and out of leaves by the 4th floor and grew tried,but we had to keep going for our main goal[img]Thantos Adventure 170810[/img][img]Thantos Adventure Family11[/img]
with that in mind we kept going untill we met a powerful enemy[img]Thantos Adventure 170010[/img]
his mob had us out numbered and with that our mission was a failure No but this taught us all a lesson(or better yet me) we worked together so well that we were able to reach the 4th floor and with more people we can reach the top so look out thantoes, your going down!!!!
Back to top Go down
--Juggalotus--

--Juggalotus--

Thantos Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thantos Adventure   Thantos Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:32 am

you forgot one thing.... I didn't die in the end lol
Back to top Go down

Thantos Adventure
Page 1 of 1